26th April 2019, LONDON: Difrent are delighted to announce the members of our recently established Advisory Board. The line-up is a collection of highly experienced leaders within their fields, spanning both Public and Private sectors. This team has been created to ensure we successfully achieve the aims of our strategy for 2019/2020.
• Paul Shetler, Co-founder and Partner at AccelerateHQ
• Rachel Dunscombe, CEO of NHS Digital Academy
• Duncan Knight, Business Advisor and Mentor at DK. Business Growth
• Caroline Carruthers, Director at Carruthers and Jackson
• Simon Wardley, Advisor and Senior Principal at Leading Edge Forum
• Rita Brockless, Interim/Independent Organisational Development, Business & HR Transformation Leader at Rita Brockless Consulting
Rachel Murphy, Difrent CEO: It is made up of some of the smartest, most ambitious and successful people I have had the pleasure of meeting through my career. Let’s hope the Advisory Board will be as challenging for me to handle as I will be for them!
About Difrent: We’re an industry disruptive team; passionate about delivering user-focused solutions that meet real business needs through people, not just technology. We have been delivering significant change programmes supported by technology for several years across Government and Health with impressive delivery experience working with; the NHS, Public Health England, World Health Organisation, Department for Education, The British Psychologist Society, Her Majesty Prison and Probation Services and Department for Work and Pensions.
••• difrent.co.uk •••