We are currently searching for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in Agile to join us on our exciting high-profile digital transformation projects.
If you are a Business Analyst who is:
- Passionate about investigating problems and analysing options for new and existing services to ensure they meet user needs and business requirements;
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and teams to identify objectives, opportunities and potential benefits available, and
- Experienced in using data and evidence to provide recommendations to clients in order to deliver great services;
Then we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently working on several large programmes of work with our clients NHSBSA in Newcastle, and the Planning Inspectorate in Bristol; as well as other projects nationally. While this role is remote-first, travel to client sites (when possible again) will be required up to a maximum of 3 days a week.
Your essential skills
- Systems analysis
- User needs development
- Requirements definition and management
- Process mapping and testing
- Pain point and Gap analysis
- Risk and issues analysis
- Business modelling
- Options appraisals.
- Ability to define test condition requirements
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Experience working with Product Managers/ User researchers/Designers and Developers at various stages of the delivery lifecycle
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Experience working with Public Sector Digital Teams to deliver Digital Service Standard compliant services
- Experience working within the Health sector
- Experience working with Enterprise and business architecture; able to understand and apply the current target operating model to work
Values and behaviours
- Approach your work with curiosity, focus and attention to detail
- Work openly and transparently, encouraging your colleagues to actively share learnings with the wider Difrent and client teams through communities of practice, and externally through blogs or podcasts
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and requests, and delivering at pace
- Proactive and take ownership of your work, knowing what needs to be done and delivering to a high standard
- Collaborate and build relationships with team members within and outside of your own team, combining your expertise to deliver the best solution for the user and the organisation