Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and honesty. As a business, we are energetic and encourage people to be who they really are.
We’re passionate about diversity and inclusion, and therefore would welcome applications from people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds.
We’re a remote-first organisation, and offer a flexible work pattern, helping you to balance your job with your other priorities such as childcare or your health/wellbeing.
We have an ambitious growth plan at Difrent, which is part of the Panoply group, giving employees the opportunity to deliver impactful and meaningful change for our Health and Social Care, Government and Private Sector clients.
Due to the ongoing success, we’re now looking for a proactive and experienced Business Analyst to join us on a permanent basis, ideally with previous experience of working within agile multidisciplinary teams.
We are currently searching for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in Agile to join us on our exciting high-profile digital transformation projects.
If you are a Business Analyst who is:
● Passionate about investigating problems and analysing options for new and existing services to ensure they meet user needs and business requirements;
● comfortable working with stakeholders and teams to identify objectives, opportunities and potential benefits available, and
● experienced in using data and evidence to provide recommendations to clients in order to deliver great services;
then we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently working on several large programmes of work with our clients NHSBSA in Newcastle, and the Planning Inspectorate in Bristol; as well as other projects nationally. While this role is remote-first, travel to client sites (when possible again) will be required up to a maximum of 3 days a week.
● Systems analysis
● User needs development
● Requirements definition and management
● Process mapping and testing
● Pain point and Gap analysis
● Risk and issues analysis
● Business modelling
● Options appraisals.
● Ability to define test condition requirements
● Understanding of agile working methodology
● Experience working with Product Managers/ User researchers/Designers and Developers at various stages of the delivery lifecycle
● Stakeholder relationship management
● Experience working with Public Sector Digital Teams to deliver Digital Service Standard compliant services
● Experience working within the Health sector
● Experience working with Enterprise and business architecture; able to understand and apply the current target operating model to work
● Approach your work with curiosity, focus and attention to detail
● Work openly and transparently, encouraging your colleagues to actively share learnings with the wider Difrent and client teams through communities of practice, and externally through blogs or podcasts
● Comfortable managing competing priorities and requests, and delivering at pace
● Proactive and take ownership of your work, knowing what needs to be done and delivering to a high standard
● Collaborate and build relationships with team members within and outside of your own team, combining your expertise to deliver the best solution for the user and the organisation
If you’re a Business Analyst looking for an exciting challenge with a company that offers genuine career progression and personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to be working as part of Difrent! Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply!
How to apply
Please send your CV to our internal recruitment team at - email@example.com