We have an ambitious growth plan at Difrent that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Private Sector clients.
Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight-talking. As a business we are fun and want people to be who they really are. Difrent was created with huge amounts of drive, ambition and have built an awesome brand.
We are currently searching for an experienced Delivery Lead with a background in Agile to join us on our exciting high-profile digital transformation projects.
As a Delivery Lead you will manage a portfolio of projects, typically to deliver a specific product or digital transformation via multidisciplinary, highly skilled digital team(s).
You'll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
You will be core to our business, making decisions that build and develop high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
● Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management
methodology, learning & iterating frequently
● Commercial management of accounts
● Managing a range of portfolios
● Define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
● Lead the collaborative and dynamic planning process
● Prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
● Build, manage and develop specialist digital teams
● Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
● Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
● Delivery Lead/Programme Management expertise
● Experience in delivering digital projects and products
● Experience using a range of Agile methods
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Understanding of the digital landscape
● Passion for building, managing and developing multidisciplinary digital teams
● Previous experience in the public sector with GDS assessments
This is an exciting time to be joining us at Difrent!
If this is a match for your previous experience and sounds like your next career move, apply now for more information!
Please send your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!