We have an ambitious growth plan at Difrent that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Private Sector clients.
Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight-talking. As a business, we are fun and want people to be who they really are. The two owners have huge amounts of drive, ambition and have created an awesome brand.
Due to the ongoing success, we’re now looking for a proactive and experienced Delivery Manager to join us on a permanent basis, ideally with previous experience of working with the government digital service space, to join Difrent.
We are currently searching for an experienced Delivery Manager with a background in Agile to join us on our exciting high-profile digital transformation projects. We are currently working on several projects UK wide and this individual will be the Core Delivery Manager for these projects.
Your role will cover Central Government, Healthcare, and Tech for Good private sector clients as well. As a Tech for Good company, we love working with other companies that make the world a better place. As well as this broad experience you can gain at Difrent you will also be covering all stages of a project from Discovery through to Live.
● Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
● Commercial management of accounts
● Managing a range of portfolios
● Define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
● Lead the collaborative and dynamic planning process
● Prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
● Build, manage and develop specialist digital teams
● Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
● Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
● Delivery Management/Programme Management expertise
● Experience in delivering digital projects and products
● Experience using a range of Agile methods
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Understanding of the digital landscape
● Passion for building, managing and developing multidisciplinary digital teams
● Previous experience in the public sector with GDS assessments
If you’re a Delivery Manager looking for an exciting challenge with a company that offers genuine career progression and personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to be working as part of Difrent! Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply!
How to apply
Please send your CV to our internal recruitment team at - firstname.lastname@example.org